Tuesday, May 21, 2013

If I could improve our school a few things would come to mind.
The first thing that would come to mind would be tests. I think it's okay for teachers to issue tests, but I don't think that they should be worth so many points. Often times test scare students.When students are scared they tend to not perform at their best. I think that teachers should give tests to see where there students are at, just not have them worth the majority of their grade.This I think would decrease the stress level of many students.

Another thing I think we should add is an advisory/study period. This would help many students who are participating in after-school activities.I think that many students would benefit greatly from this. It would give them an option to start or maybe even finish their homework so they don't have to worry about it all day. 

Lastly, I would offer more electives. We have a good selection. But we could definitely do much better! Many kids want things like cooking and possibly languages. I think that this would broaden the horizons of many students! This could possibly even make kids excited for their school day.

No comments:

Post a Comment